Sales Representative-NEW!HIRING ASAP
Entry-level Sales Representative will act as a direct interface with existing and new customers and will be responsible for selling our products within current markets. Must be able to work independently and in a team environment, communicate with the Product Managers and Application Engineers to ensure customer satisfaction and closing the sale. The position is in-house, and business is conducted through internet emails& phones most of the time with a vast client data base.
• Researching and building a solid customer base using online and personnel sources
• Managing & increasing sales from existing customers through follow up calls and emails
• Maintaining large client database, organizing and converting leads to successful sales
• Generating new business by cold calling, emails, etc.
• Schedule meetings and appointments, provide quotes
• Handle basic administrative duties
• Opportunities to be involved in special projects
• Potential for Travel opportunities
• Bachelor degree is required (in Mechanical Engineering/ Business/ Marketing preferred)
• Previous sales experience, at least 2 years
• Exceptional communication skills: in-person, on the phone, and in writing
• Good administrative and time management skills
• Good PC skills including Microsoft Office, sales force, etc.
• Motivated, passionate and career-driven
• Foreign language is a PLUS
This position is in our Braintree, MA Sales Office
Right off the highway (right near the south shore plaza).
Hourly: $18 + target bonus
Submit your resume for this job